Fees and Viewing
The home accepts residents funded either privately or through the council . Prices for residents are fully inclusive of all care, food, laundry, activities, Sunday sherry get-togethers, birthday parties, etc. Personal items are not included e.g. clothing, newspapers, magazines, hairdressing, chiropody, etc.
If you feel that Headroomgate could be the home you are looking for and you would like further information please do not hesitate to contact us. Should you wish to view the home, you are welcome at any time. We invite prospective residents to spend a day with us free of charge before making the final decision.
At Headroomgate our music therapist engages the residents in lively musical activities that they really enjoy. We also have a singer that performs for the residents at the home. The daily activities include cards, dominoes, singing, reminiscing, sitting in the lovely garden and accompanied walks. Friends and relatives are also welcome to participate in our activities.
There are also a number of annual events which we celebrate. These include residents birthdays, Pancake Day, St. Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Easter, Father's Day, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year.
We have a visiting hairdresser and chiropodist who regularly attend the home. Visiting clergy hold occasional services in the home and volunteers from local churches take residents to services.
- Small home with a warm, friendly and homely atmosphere
- Staff base and low staff turnover which benefits residents as they get to know staff and receive continuity of care.
- Excellent track record at healing pressure ulcers.
- Full access to external professionals i.e. physiotherapist, occupational therapy, etc.
- Highly trained professional staff with excellent interpersonal skills.